You already are an experienced coder Learn the specifics of FinTech
You already master back-end programming skills that allow you to code proficiently for enterprises that are dealing with a huge volume of data.
You want to work in the financial industry, a diversified sector that has historically pioneered innovations in technology. You’ll acquire the knowledge of the industry where you want to work.
This course involves a range of theoretical courses about the various aspects of the financial industry. It also includes challenging projects about algorithm-driven technologies that help financial industry institutions manage processes and operations to better serve their customers. Fintech first focused on the financial industry back-end. Today, its technology advances serve customers who increasingly access information via smartphones while the new frontier is the development of crypto-currency systems.
IT in Financial Industry Program – 645 hours
- Basics of economics and financial markets
- Financial markets players
- How financial markets work: Regulators
- How technology has changed financial markets
- Financial industry and communication technology
- The complex world of massive data
- Real-time data and algorithms
- Security: a rising concern
Some of the assignments
- Create a program for algorithmic trading
- Find best resources for specific missions
- Create rules to prevent program errors
- Proposal to increase efficiency for electronic books
- Proposal to better handle real-time data
- Identifying financial systems’ security threats
Equipment, specifications minima:
Laptop 14”, CPU Intel, Core i5, 512 GB, 8 GB