TECHNOLOGY AND MEDIA SCHOOL is a professional school located near Times Square and its 9 subway lines, 2 commuter train stations and the regional bus terminal.
WHY CHOOSE A PROFESSIONAL SCHOOL?
Professional schools have one goal: give students the training needed to acquire specific skills and meet their career goals:
- small working groups not exceeding 20 students
- intensive courses requiring student participation throughout the program
- learning through applicative real-life projects
- a licensed teacher for each class
- teachers and lecturers with industry experience
- free support classes on teacher’s recommendation
- Prepare for a certification exam with ADOBE, GOOGLE or AVID
SCHEDULES THAT FIT YOUR NEEDS
- We offer project-based programs in Python, Java, Dreamweaver and Premiere Pro on a flexible schedule.
- If you are ready to commit to a year of studies, our programs include Programming in C, C++, Python and Java, Digital Graphic Design and Video Production and Editing
MEMBER of IONIS EDUCATION GROUP
Technology and Media School is a member of IONIS Education Group, a European leader in private higher education with 29,000 students in 10 countries and 80 campuses. Here are some of the graduation ceremonies for the 78,000 alumni from 25 IONIS schools.